Sunday, November 7, 2010

Freedom

The strength to break the shackles of societal conformity is all I ask.
Empower me with the courage to release the joy within myself An individual special and bright lurks beneath an identity forged by expectation; but desire restrained.
To love without fear of pain; Freedom allows our tears to be accepted willingly, like the first drops of rain to kiss green grasses after baking in the summer sun.
The opportunity to laugh and embrace without hesitation is so seductive, Freedom relies on the belief that these expressions contain all the value of a thousand treasures.
Let my eyes see truth and honour both within, and outside myself; it is there. My passion is much like the powerful Tiger; feared as a result of misunderstanding and ignorance.
The ferocity of my passion is to be respected not feared...
Once freed that dynamic capacity to love, and be loved is not only rare.. It is worthy of admiration. It inspires me and embodys all that is special about the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment